Death and Dying
is dedicated to providing services related to advance
directives prior to one's death, including our MyFuneral™ service, which allows people to specify in advance their
funeral wishes. These wishes will be communicated to a personal
"Keyholder®", chosen by the member, when the time is right.
Furthermore, there are many legal issues surrounding death and dying,
- the need to write a will or Last Will and Testament (MyWill™
- the need to write an Expatriate Will (MyExpatWill™
- a Living Will or Power of Attorney for Health Care Directives (MyLivingWill™
- a Durable Power of Attorney for handling financial affairs (MyPowerOfAttorney™
These legal documents allow you to communicate your wishes when you are
no longer able to do so, after you have died or while you are dying and
unable to communicate.
Estate planning while you are still healthy is a wise course of action,
to ensure that your wishes are carried out the way you would like them to
be. Unfortunately, death and taxes are an unavoidable part of life in
today's society. Estate taxes and death taxes can be handled more
appropriately in advance, by minimizing the estate tax impacts to your
Finally, here at
we also offer a
very unique service which addresses death and dying:
- The MyMessages™ service allows you to write and preaddress messages to your
friends and loved ones. These messages are completely private and they
will only be sent to their recipients after you have passed away.